1. Company Name:
Travel Agency Licence No.3-6271 registered by the Governor of Tokyo
Active Member of Japan Association of Travel Agency
2F Neo-Arakicho Bldg. 5-14 Arakicho Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0007
TEL (03)3350-0363 (Conference Center)
TEL (03)3350-5371 (Travel Center)
FAX (03) 3341-1830
4. Date Established:
IKEDA, Shogo, Exective Managing Director
7. Transaction Banks:
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, The Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., The Mizuho Bank Ltd.
8. Affiliated Insurance Companies
AIU Insurance Company
What WMC Can Do Well For You!
(1) Organize and manage national and international conferences
WMC can help its clients hold national and international conferences
efficiently in all stages, from the basic arrangements to publicity
work, communications with participants, hotel arrangements and
management of the conference itself. ( Refer to "WMC Manual for
Successful Conferences" for more detail.)
- Cradle stage : Determine a management committee, budget and place
of the conference.
- Early stage : Send an official announcement to prospective participants.
Obtain acknowledgement from guest to the conference.
- Middle stage : Receive abstracts, registration and applications
- Late stage : Print programs and abstracts books and make necessary
adjustments of hotel accommodations.
- Last minute stage : Set up the conference place and brief the
- Post conference Stage : Send accounting and auditing reports to
the clients and send thank-you letters to the guests, etc.
(2) Represent academic societies
As a permanent secretariat office for academic societies, WMC
solicits new members, maintain members' lists, collect membership
fees, and provide all relevant service to the client including
publicity work, publishing and communications.
(3) Organize events and seminars
WMC plans and organizes seminars about new products, inaugural
for new professors, get-together parties for new members of national
and international academic societies, etc.
WMC have functions to proceed
'Planning and management of various events in overseas'
and 'Travel arrangements and other relative necessary works'
for your attendance of International Fair/Exhibition
or World Trade Show in various coutries with abundant information.
- Reservation, Arrangements of flights and accommodations.
We can arrange individual basis.
- Arrangements of high-level translaters in various languages
for techinical visits, business transaction/negotiation
- Arrangements of Japanese speaking guide or assistants for sightseeings
and/or transportation from airport to hotel etc.
- Travel arrangements of Technical Visits in various local associations
such as visits of Govermental relative Institutions, local related companies,
local related factories of relatively small size, local farms, local
institutions for recicle-goods and local institutions for care of aged people etc.
including obtaining appointments of relative institutions with close cooperation
of our selected cooprative local collaborating agents.
- Proceeding of necessary application of your 'Exhibition requests' to
the International Fair/Trade Show concerned on behalf of you.
- Proceeding of necessary advertising activities with close cooperation of our local agents.
- Planning and Management of sales promoational meeting etc. in local coutiries.
(1) Arrange travels for participants to national and international
WMC sends latest list of international conferences planned in
the near future to the members of academic societies. Those wishing to attend conferences and fairs have registration and abstract forms sent for them by WMC, and have travels and hotel accommodation arranged for them by WMC.
(2) Arrange travels for exhibitors and participants to
international Fair/Exhibition/Trade Show
WMC sends latest list of international Fair/Exhibition/Trade Show planned in the near future to the members concerned. WMC can arrange their travel and hotel accommodation.
(3) Make necessary arrangements for studying abroad
WMC can provide consultation for studying abroad, communications
with the host institution, and obtain entry visas and air tickets.
(4) Arrange inspection and industrial tours
WMC can make necessary appointments with the receiving institution
for tours to hospitals, factories, etc., and provide interpreters
for such tours as needed.
(5) Arrange horseback riding tours
WMC's Horseback Riding Center can arrange horseback riding tours
and registration in equestrian events.
(6) Arrange tours of other types
WMC in ready to make necessary arrangements for hospital-oriented
tours, honeymoons, sightseeing tours, etc.
What is P.C.O.(Professional Congress Organizer)?
It is a commercial enterprise that handles all kinds of work in
connection with congresses. In Europe, there are P.C.O.s which
have a long history. In Japan also, in recent years, several companies
have launched a P.C.O. business and have attained considerable
achievements. World Meeting Corp. is no exception. As a P.C.O.
having the travel department as well, we have helped in organizing
and operating both national and international congresses.
By making the most of the service provided by a P.C.O., we believe
the doctors hosting the international congresses can lessen the
energy of the staff-wise and time-wise.
The function of P.C.O. can be summarized as follows: